We use the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of our muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Our recipes are very simple, Chicken and Turkey Recipes use muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Just pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze fried foods
- Shelf life for Freeze Dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey – Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free – Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
- 2 sizes for added convenience
Country of Manufacture:
Whitefish, Whitefish with Bone, Egg, Dulse Powder, Kelp, Distilled Water, Gelatin, Ground Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative). Fish Oil*, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
| GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:|
| WHITEFISH CAT FOOD|| FREEZE DRIED|
| Minimum Protein|| 50%|
| Minimum Fat|| 9%|
| Maximum Fiber|| 5%|
| Maximum Moisture|| 5%|
| Ash|| 12%|
| Carbohydrates|| 1%|
| Calcium|| 2.75%|
| Phosphorous|| 1.70%|
| Copper (ppm)|| 16.0 ppm|
| Zinc (ppm)|| 230.0 ppm|
| Cal/Phos|| 1.4/1|
| Sodium|| 0.51%|
| Magnesium|| 0.13%|
| ME(kcal/kg)|| 3455|
| Kcal/oz(calculated)|| 122|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.